We are committed to these core beliefs of Baird
- Clients come first.
- Integrity is irreplaceable.
- Quality is our measure of success.
- The best financial advice is the result of expertise and teamwork.
- How we succeed is as important as if we succeed.
- We seek personal balance in home, work and community involvement.
These ideals are at the heart of Baird’s unique culture and consistent with our mission:
To provide the best financial advice and service to our clients and be the best place to work for our associates.
“The Baird Way” is who we are. It is our core ideology, our compass that gives us clear direction in meeting the challenges of an ever-changing world. It inspires us every day to work even harder and smarter for our clients. As we’ve grown from our Midwestern roots into an international wealth management, capital markets, asset management and private equity firm, the Baird Way has guided our growth. We are driven by our desire to create the best outcomes for our clients – in ways that consistently add value to our client relationships.
The Baird Way is why we have been a trusted financial partner since 1919
Click here to view map & directions to our location.
- Baird Ranks No. 9 on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies To Work For® List
Three Questions with Baird’s Investment Strategist – Willie Delwiche
Baird 2013 Annual Report: