A true financial partner with your best interests in mind
People choose their careers for many different reasons. When we decided to become Financial Advisors, we were driven by a genuine passion for creating great outcomes in clients’ lives and a deep desire to help them achieve the things they wanted for themselves and the people they care about.
We have closely guided high-net-worth individuals, corporate executives and families through many market cycles, led by a thorough understanding of their unique situations and an unwavering commitment to keep their best interests first.
In Baird, we have a partner that shares our passion for wealth management, with world-class resources and deep expertise to support us in our mission to provide the very best advice and service we can in important areas, including:
- Portfolio management
- Saving for higher education
- Planning for retirement
- Estate planning services
- Investment tax planning
To discover the difference true partnership can make in your financial life, contact us today.
- Baird 2012 Annual Report:
Staying true to our values,
clients, culture and strategy.
- 2013 Outlook: The Markets, Economy and Your Wealth Management
- American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
Agreement avoids most ramifications of fiscal cliff, but more work remains.
- Permanent Estate & Gift Tax Relief
- Baird Ranks No. 14 on FORTUNE’s 2013 100 Best Companies To Work For® List — a message from Paul Purcell, Baird Chairman, President & CEO.
- Quarterly Market Update
- Baird Investment Digest